Wondering about Set Sail pass?....

We have received our cruise documents and have never used the Set Sail online registration. To be honest, i dont really know what it is?......Will it make embarkation any easier?......Even though i have my cruise documents, should/can i still do it?.....Anthing anyone could tell me would be really helpful, Thx in advance

If we fill out everything on line and print out the barcode. Do we even need to show the cruise docs? I have already filled out everything on line but haven't printed it yet and the cruise docs came in the mail yesterday, so I am just wondering if I have to fill out the stuff in the paper docs.

We had filled out the online documentation, so when the Set Sail pass became available, most information was pre filled for us. We filled in the credit card information for the SS Pass and took it. That, along with Passports and the credit card we provided was all we needed. We had no line to wait in. We were taken directly to a staff member to check the above itema and taken directly onto the ship. We were in the terminal for literally just a couple of minutes.

We have printed out our Set Sail Pass, and RCCL told me that I didn't need to fill out any other forms that I since received. We sail on the Monarch today, so will let anyone interested know just how easy this new process should be.

Rick

Make sure you fill out the Bahamas immigration forms as you will need to turn those in along with your set sail pass. No one looked at the other documentation (which had been pre-printed for us) once we presented our set sail pass and our passports.

Not sure if you can pay with a different credit card at the end of the cruise, however, when you check in with your set sail pass, you will need to present the credit card that you registered so they can verify the number on the card against what was entered online.

Archived