Any time dining reservations?

CalJas

I am actually not sure they even take reservations for Your Time Dining. Just show up at the dining room when you are ready to eat like any restaurant you go to. They will go ahead and seat you, or if no tables are available they will give you a pager that will buzz when a table is available.

We have always done YTD and have had groups of 2 - 10 people and I think we have ended up with a pager only 2 or 3 times in 5 cruises. We really enjoy the ability to show up and eat when we are ready for dinner.

We have rarely had to wait for a table no matter the size of our group - but I think it is a hit or miss type affair - if you go at the same time every night you may have to wait a few minutes one night or not at all the next.

Your sign and sail card has which dining room you are to use on it.

So do you recommend we keep our early seating or the my time dining? We are 5 adults and quite honestly looking at the fact the Valor has many large tables I assume we would have to sit with other people..guess I need to put up another post to find out more lol.

So do you recommend we keep our early seating or the my time dining? We are 5 adults and quite honestly looking at the fact the Valor has many large tables I assume we would have to sit with other people..guess I need to put up another post to find out more lol.

We typically travel as a family of 5 and we do MTD. As a general rule we rarely have to wait very long regardless of the time we go. When DW and I travel as as a couple then the wait can be longer if we are asking for a 2-top.

We're down for ATD on the Miracle, just 2 of us. We like to sit on a large table with other diners. Would we be able to do this?

No problem with sitting with DH only, but hey I'm on holiday I like to be social.

We have a saying where I'm from. I'm from Yorkshire - I talk to anyone! 👍😎

We're down for ATD on the Miracle, just 2 of us. We like to sit on a large table with other diners. Would we be able to do this?

No problem with sitting with DH only, but hey I'm on holiday I like to be social.

We have a saying where I'm from. I'm from Yorkshire - I talk to anyone! 👍😎

When you go in, they will ask if you prefer to sit with others or if you just want a table for 2.

When we were on RCCL they encouraged dining reservations with my time dining. Is that the same with Carnival? We've always done late dining with Carnival but are going to try my time this next cruise.

Carnival does not take reservations for your time dining, first come first given a table, sometimes you have to wait awhile, if you want a set time then stick to the early or late seating in the MDR or go cruise with RCCL if you want my time dining reservations.

We are thinking of switching to My Time Dining...can anybody who has done this tell me how do you know which dining room to go to for this and approximately what is the wait for a table for 5 generally? We like to eat around 7pm.

The matre d schedule and MDR is in the Funtimes when you board. If they have room, they can rearrange your schedule.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)

Edited by ccruisequeen