Lunch with cavetubing.bz?

VitaminDLover

We were just there last week with a group of 40. I CAN NOT recommend cavetubing.bz enough! Our day was perfect from start to finish! The food was delicious and even with a group that big they came around and offered 2nd and 3rds! The rum punch was unlimited and they brought big jugs of it back on the bus for the ride back to port. Vitalino came on the bus and personally thanked us for giving him our business and told us a little bit of his story and how much he appreciated us booking with him. His mom, wife and sisters are the cooks and the guys in the family are tour guides. The day was FANTASTIC!

We were there last week also. It was an awesome experience. The lunch is great but the rum punch is weak. The food is good but you have have to ask for more. They don't volunteer it. Portions are small so any hearty eaters have to be persistant.

We were there last week also. It was an awesome experience. The lunch is great but the rum punch is weak. The food is good but you have have to ask for more. They don't volunteer it. Portions are small so any hearty eaters have to be persistant.

Hmm, we have never had that problem personally. We have been there twice and each time they came around to each table offering more and saying we could have as much as we liked. I think the rum punch is a hit or miss. Some batches have a lot of booze, others don't. We've had both before...and that's just about anywhere we've been in the Caribbean that offers rum punch. :)

This was not our experience at all last week!! The servers came around asking if anyone would like more (the food was very, very good) and the rum punch had a KICK to it! Our ride back to the port was a real PARTY! :D

We just got back last weekend and our experience was much like of most of the other posters. Food was great and they kept coming around to ask if we wanted more. I ate until I was stuffed! The rum punch was a bit weak but it was good regardless and they had more for us to drink on the bus ride home. The changing facilities were also very good. You will have a good time and be fed well! Enjoy!

Rum punch last week was weak and lukewarm. I went for a sprite instead. Last June when we had to eat our lunch in the van on the drive back because we were running late, the punch was strong and cold, so apparently it varies.

Any idea how much time we will have at the terminal once they bring us back? Want to make sure we have a little bit of time to pick up any souvenirs!

While there's really no way to determine that and there's a lot of factors that come in to play...if you have people in the group that walk slower with mobility issues, how many caves you do, how many people are tubing that day, road conditions, time allowed to eat and so on, I can say that each time we have done it, we have been back about 1 hour prior to the time they said to go back to the ship (and there was always a line to wait on the tenders, so really we had a little more time than that).

However, we have read on here (not sure if it's this company or not) that there have been times that they got back right when it was time to get on or had to eat their food in the van on the way back because of the time. So, you just never know. :)

My kids are very picky eaters. Were there any other options for kids or should I bring snacks for them? Also, about how long was the trip time wise?

Thanks!

There are no other options for kids that I have ever seen or heard of. If they won't eat the lunch provided, you might want to consider snacks.

The drive is about an hour long each way.

Question from a picky eater....Is the chicken only dark meat or do they have breasts also?

Yes, they do, but you might not get it the first time so you'd need to ask. This works fine if you're eating it there, but not sure how it would go if you were given it to go on the drive back because you were running late.