Arubalisa could use your advice

Cruisegirl6

Hey there,

Another question, out of these restaurants which do you feel is the better one, I realize they all great but I need your opinion please:

Barefoot, Le Petit Cafe, Yamanga or the West Deck

I can't choose perhaps you can for us that be wonderful...or anybody else here.

Yemanja is listed as one of the top 10 restaurants on the island on top sights that rate restaurants and happens to be the closest to the cruise ship pier.

Barefoot has excellent ratings and glad to hear your heard same and its a pure dining experience...and West Deck is casual outdoor laid back go in shorts kind of place and I would do the all appetizer dinner, because there are at least 9-11 appetizers I can't choose from so we could do the all appetizer dinner and sample it all that way. Just MAYBE I can do West Deck for lunch then Barefoot for dinner. :roll eyes:

Again, your help is truly appreciated thank you!

Edited by lyndamr

Yemanja is behind the parliament building and they are currently working on the street and parking lot in that area. However, don't let that dissuade you from going because the restaurant has a very private ambiance that shuts out the surrounding area. Also the food is fantastic and it is easy to walk to from the cruise port. My recommendation is the teriyaki skirt steak (melt in your mouth fantastic) or one of their fish specialties.

Barefoot is also a fantastic restaurant on the beach and the place to go if you want to see the sunset at dinner. It is halfway to the airport, so it would be a VERY long walk. I would recommend a cab.

Both restaurants can get quite busy and usually require reservations.

La Petite Café in Royal Plaza Mall (downtown) is out of business.

I've heard good things about the West Deck, but I'm reluctant to go there because of the setting in the trees near the beach. It looks like a mosquito haven.

Make sure you put on your bug repellant for Barefoot or West Deck.