Belize cave tubing with Vitalino

JC168

Has anyone went on a Belize cave tubing with Vitalino plus zip lining. I've heard that if you choose to do both, the time and distance to do the cave tubing will be shortened. Is it true? Also if my wife choose just to do the cave tubing and I want to do both, is it possible to do the cave tubing together? Can she wait and watch while I do the zip line myself?

You might get an answer here, but you should also go to the section marked "Ports of call" click on that and then go to the "Caribbean" page. Scroll down to Belieze and post the question there. Also check out the section for "roll calls" find the cruise line you are going to cruise. Under the cruise line there are listed all the ships. Go to the ship and check out the date you are cruising. You may very well find your answer there.

Good luck and I hope you have a great cruise..

We've done the cave tubing twice but always with Reggie. There is no way to shorten the cave tubing. you have about a 20-30 minute walk thru the rain forest to get to the caves. There are three caves and there is no way to rush going thru them. You are in the caves, there is no way to watch anyone. Take a throw a way water camera with you as there are places where there is a hole in the ceiling and enough light for photos. And there is light between the caves.

You can both do the cave tubing and I see no reason she can't watch you zip line. But I do not know how far the start and end of the zip lining is. Maybe you should zip line at another port.

Edited by Bonnie J.

Has anyone went on a Belize cave tubing with Vitalino plus zip lining. I've heard that if you choose to do both, the time and distance to do the cave tubing will be shortened. Is it true? Also if my wife choose just to do the cave tubing and I want to do both, is it possible to do the cave tubing together? Can she wait and watch while I do the zip line myself?

We had 4 people in our group do the zip lining. Originally they were going to drop them off, then drop us off for cave tubing, but the place must have had too many people there. Instead, they did the cave tubing with us. We then dropped them off at zip lining. They dropped us off for lunch. The driver then went back to pick them up and they ate in the van on the way back to the place where you pay / eat. Then all of us went back to the cruise ship. I would contact them directly to see if this is possible.

We did this excursion with Vitalino operator. Booked through Belize Shore Excursions which was of great help (and better pricing, ship guarantee, etc), we called them at least 5 times with questions (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan). That was a lot of fun! At the end, we got the same price for our Belize excursion plus discounts for booking more ports with them. Math: saved $137 with their excursion package!

We just got back from zip and cave with Vitalino. It was a great excursion. The people that only do cave tubing do more caves and it is probably impossible to meet up until the end when you have lunch. I would suggest you ask Vitalino if your wife can get a discount and watch the ziplining so that you can cave tube together. The zip lining is a lot of fun. The tubing is intersting but very mild and slow and is more of a history lesson which was fantastic when given by Leo who knows so much history and you can feel his love for the country, the people and history.

• 8 months later...

we were part of a large group 2 years ago that booked through Vitalino. Neither my husband nor I wanted to do the zip lining. We paid less but stayed with the entire group (there were enough of us to fill a bus) and watched the others zip line. Only complaint was that lunch was rushed and sort of thrown at us on the bus on the way back to the ship, but by then we were all so tired and giddy no one really minded much (rum punch helped too!)