I'm platinum, kids aren't can they embark and debark with me?

jxtgreek

Based on answers I've read on here, I think only if their s&s accounts will be linked to yours.

That is correct...also you can link them to have them included in priority boarding and then unlink once onboard if you would like I believe

Under 21, yes. Otherwise, no.

Disembarkation, just go to the Passenger Services desk and ask for as many Zone 1 tags as you need. If you need an unusually high number, go in two trips or say you lost a bag once and now put one tag on each handle (which you should be doing anyway).

I'm the only one in my social circle, family and friends that is platinum. We all walk onboard together, everyone's luggage gets sent to my room (priority luggage delivery, gotta love it), and I get extra zone 1 luggage tags from the room steward. It's never an issue with carnival.:p

Under 21, yes. Otherwise, no.

Disembarkation, just go to the Passenger Services desk and ask for as many Zone 1 tags as you need. If you need an unusually high number, go in two trips or say you lost a bag once and now put one tag on each handle (which you should be doing anyway).

Actually, even if they are over 21 as long as your bookings are linked everyone can board at the same time.

I booked through Carnival so I am going to call and ask the specifically tomorrow what my options are. I appreciate the feedback but as you can see it is all over the place. unless someone has done this recently and can give a current update for all.

I booked through Carnival so I am going to call and ask the specifically tomorrow what my options are. I appreciate the feedback but as you can see it is all over the place. unless someone has done this recently and can give a current update for all.

You can keep calling until you get the answer you want. Most of the employees in the call centers have never been on a cruise and provide an unusually high number of misinformation. In reality, it doesn't matter what they say, but only what is on the boarding documents and what you are told in the terminal.

With the selling of faster to the fun if you get through the security for the lounge the loubge dhecknin should be directing your two cabin of family members to the regular checking in line. Unless the kids are minors. There sign and sail cards will not be in the lounge

I suggust you board together using the regular line or meet them up at the buffet

Let us know what you find out. I'm sailing with my parents who are platnium and my wifes parents in a suite and best i can tell we aren't boarding with them. Of course I'm a bit older than your kids, but it'd be cool. I am hoping FTTF and I can get on right behind them. I won't be too upset if we don't get it, and wouldn't expect them to give up priority boarding just to board with us. We will get there as soon as we can, and join them as soon as we can.

Generally, entire parties can board together.

Used To be true. Since the introduction of fttf this is no longer the case. Only platinums and those in their cabin can board together regardless of credit card, linked accounts, etc.

Edited by prattmom

Quick answer-- you can't do it. If they are under 21 you will have to get staff in the Captains Lounge to get their S & S card from the regular check in area.

If over 21 they are SOL.:D

I agree with this answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you want to wait 13 days will have a definitive answer for you.:D

Hubby and I are platinum our grown dd's and their boyfriends are not. ( all 20 somethings) We will be boarding vifp they will be boarding as commoners :p :p But we are putting our luggage tags on their suitcases.

We have one tender port and we will be able to take them priority with us. We are allowed 5 ppl i believe it is.

Edited by hockeyluver

If you want to wait 13 days will have a definitive answer for you.:D

Hubby and I are platinum our grown dd's and their boyfriends are not. ( all 20 somethings) We will be boarding vifp they will be boarding as commoners :p :p But we are putting our luggage tags on their suitcases.

We have one tender port and we will be able to take them priority with us. We are allowed 5 ppl i believe it is.

Each Platinum guest can take up to 5 others who are not.

Putting your luggage tag on their luggage does nothing unless the porters orange tag them, so make sure they have an orange tag before heading into the terminal.

• 2 weeks later...

Putting your luggage tag on their luggage does nothing unless the porters orange tag them, so make sure they have an orange tag before heading into the terminal.

My friend accompanied me on my 1st cruise at platinum level. She was not platinum and booked her own separate cabin. At the terminal, a kind woman checking boarding passes and ID noticed my Priority stamp on my boarding pass and directed me "and everyone in my party" to the VIP lounge/check-in.

I had printed my luggage tags and put them on my friend's bags because they also had "Priority" stamped across them. We were 5th or 6th to board the ship, and BOTH our bags were already waiting for us outside my cabin. :D

My next cruise is a family cruise: me, hubby, mom, and DD (age 9), but I am the only one with platinum status. We have 2 cabins booked - hubby and I in 1, and mom and DD in another. I plan to print out my tags again for mom and DD, and hope that we are all allowed priority boarding together, especially since DD is booked in the cabin with mom, who is in a wheelchair.

Has anyone experienced this? I booked 3 cabins, I'm platinum but my grown kids in 2 other cabins are not. Can they board with me? And can they disembark with me since we are all traveling together?

When will you cut the apron strings? If adult children can't find their way up a ramp by themselves and meet you on board, you have a problem:Dm

Yes, I'm feeling a little frisky this morning;)

Edited by RuthlessBoss

Nope. Not correct.