Missing reservation?

colesc15

Hi all. I had just logged into my mycruise section to check out my booking for my March cruise, and it's been there all along and tonight it says I have no bookings. Should I be concerned? I know Royal's website always has issues, but I've never experienced my booking missing. I had all the dinners reserved as well.. Will it eventually just come back, or do I need to call Royal?

My June Navigator reservation disappeared about a week ago. I have tried to log into "My Cruises" to add it again, but I get a message that I cannot add the reservation.

I called my TA in a panic thinking my reservation had been deleted. He told me that RC said it was still there and to try clicking on "Before You Board" then "Countdown to Cruise" and entering my name, booking #, ship, and sail date. I can access my reservation that way so it's still in the system. I haven't received an answer for why I can't link it to My Cruises screen.

I went to cancel a dining reservation last night and then when I went back to my calendar, everything was gone!!! I did have issues with the site too. Today, I checked again and everything was back. Needless to say, I panicked!!! Didn't want to lose my cabana in Labadee :eek:

I still cannot add my booking to my cruises. I can only access it through the "Countdown to Cruise" link. All the information on the screen is correct (names, C&A numbers, etc) but the system won't let me add it. I keep getting an error message that I cannot add this reservation. I have no idea what changed - it was linked to the "my cruises" screen previously then disappeared.

• 5 months later...
Hi all. I had just logged into my mycruise section to check out my booking for my March cruise, and it's been there all along and tonight it says I have no bookings. Should I be concerned? I know Royal's website always has issues, but I've never experienced my booking missing. I had all the dinners reserved as well.. Will it eventually just come back, or do I need to call Royal?

I called on my today and they said my balance was over eight thousand dollars...THey don't know why but when they checked again it was gone...IT went back to normal...

I have a B2B that we booked onboard last November. Added them to my cruises right after we got back.

On one reservation the balance has always shown up and there is a "payments" tab. The second one has no tab or balance. I have called several times since November and talked to both customer service and IT.

Last week they told me it was a glitch they just had & it will show up correctly this week. I tried to explain its been since November 2014 it didn't just happen.

So we can't make payments or track our balance on line, I have to call in to make payments. Not the end of the world but you would think that a multi-billion dollar corporation could hire a competent IT department to keep their website up and running!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD