Sail away Party?

This question is for anyone who has sailed more recently on the Quantum. Have they started to have a Sail Away party? I know many of the early passengers expressed their disappointment with no sail away party, and I wondered if RCCL heard the complaints and started to include the party on more recent sailings. Thanks in advance!

There is a covered pool area, correct?

There is a covered pool area but it's hard to see out from in there. Lots of people gather in the Adult Solarium though with it's glass roof and walls. On the 12/1 sailing I was on the bridge wing which was full while it drizzled, but on the 11/23 sailing I was on deck 15 and it was packed all the way around the front of the ship and a good distance down each side. It may be cold, but people love their sailaways.

The temp. on the 2/2 sail will be in the high teens and snow showers. Not good for a sail away. However, if they had confetti and streamers, it would be a different thing. LOL

Edited by nelblu

The temp. on the 2/2 sail will be in the high teens and snow showers. Not good for a sail away. However, if they had confetti and streamers, it would be a different thing. LOL

Perhaps if your squint your eyes just enough, the snow will look like confetti and streamers, lol.