Tampa Vision of the Seas Hotel???

larka

Last November, I stayed at the Hampton-Inn on East 7th Ave in Ybor City. They offer a shuttle to and from the port and will let you leave your car there if you are driving to Tampa. The hotel is very nice and there are a lot of things to do in the neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Last November, I stayed at the Hampton-Inn on East 7th Ave in Ybor City. They offer a shuttle to and from the port and will let you leave your car there if you are driving to Tampa. The hotel is very nice and there are a lot of things to do in the neighborhood.

Do you remember what they charged you for the shuttle and parking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you remember what they charged you for the shuttle and parking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There was a charge, and I think it was $7.00 or $8.00 per day. Their website is listing self parking to be $8.00 per day.

Springhill Suites on Faulkenberg Dr in Tampa is nice and is right off of Hwy 60. They have a cruise parking deal and serve continental breakfast in the morning. I think it is $150 for the night and that includes parking....check the website for the amount. It is maybe....10 minutes from the hotel to the Pier.

We are staying at Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport/Westshore

4817 W. Laurel Street Tampa, FL - 813-287-0778. They have a cruise package where they have shuttles to port and back, airport and back etc. and parking for up to two weeks I think....I had to pay a little extra for the cruise package, but it was ok for us....:)

We are staying at Hampton Inn Tampa-International Airport/Westshore

4817 W. Laurel Street Tampa, FL - 813-287-0778. They have a cruise package where they have shuttles to port and back, airport and back etc. and parking for up to two weeks I think....I had to pay a little extra for the cruise package, but it was ok for us....:)

one of my favorite moderately priced hotels in Tampa in that general area of town. Good places to eat nearby as well, including La Tierrsita for authentic Cuban food.

I second the Hampton-Inn on East 7th Ave in Ybor City. Great hotel near plenty of restaurants and bars. Free shuttle will take you to cruise port, the aquarium, convention center and to the supermarket to pick up things you may need before cruise. Don't know about there parking rates, but they did pick me up from Amtrak free of charge. The trolley stop is close by and it's also easy to use. Hotel has decent breakfast buffet. Ask for a room facing the city and you'll be able to see the ships in port in the distance.

If you have a late flight out they will hold your bags in locked room behind front desk free of charge, they give you a claim ticket to pick up your bags.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by R<3M2012