I drink Manhattan's are they included ?

billy10

was wondering if Manhattan's are included in the three diamond drink vouchers they give you each day. Thanks for any info

It all depends on which whiskey you want it made with. There are a few that are included (jamison, dewers). Depends on whether the bar tender will make it with the limited bar supplies in the lounge.

Edited by Beachcampin

It all depends on which whiskey you want it made with. There are a few that are included (jamison, dewers). Depends on whether the bar tender will make it with the limited bar supplies in the lounge.

Classic Manhattan

Rye whiskey and sweet vermouth.

None of those appear on the RC list.

Vermouth would be no problem as it is a common addition to many drinks.

I don't see how a shot of Canadian Club or Seagrams (any similar type of rye blend) would be a problem. Ah... ? But then there's the cherry...

But then again I guess like martinis these days there is no limit as to what you make them with as long as they are served in the right glass.

bosco

Not when I've tried to.

Not because of what alcohol is available, but because the 3 drink coupon only is for single alcohol drinks. Since a Manahttan has Rye plus vermouth- it's not an option.

So I get my manhattans at the lounge.

I've always had no problems in the lounges for Manhatten's - of course they usually make them with Scotch - Jamesons or Jack Daniels. I don't care much for scotch so I will ask for CC or Crown, etc. Sometimes they say yes, some times no. I drink Vodka and tonic as well, so I switch over. Lately, the Canadian whiskey becomes available for some reason. It's a hit and miss - I did get a crown and gingerale once in the theatre before 8:30 with no charge but haven't tried that again, maybe this coming trip on February 7