Coffee & Sweets on the Ruby?

bigmjh

O'Donnell's isn't bad ... it's just not quite the same as Bailey's. But put it in coffee ... add some whipped cream ... yummmmmmmy!

Agreed. Being served Coffee + O'Donnell's (instead of Baileys) didn't really matter to us. :D

Edited by paul32

They bring the drink orders and they will sometimes help you carry your plate(s) but don't normally "get" food for passengers. :)

That's what I thought. On Celebrity, if I order a coffee drink in the coffee lounge, the server will bring me a baked good if I request it.

Does anyone know if coffee pods are provided for the coffee makers I have heard are in the cabins??

thanks

No coffee makers in any cabins... not sure where you heard that but obviously not from someone who has sailed on Princess unless they brought their own.

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the wonderful photos and the information as we will be sailing Ruby on May 17. How am I going to resist all those goodies -- I just found out I am pre-diabetic. Aw shucks! I am allowed a little taste every now and then though. Thank goodness.

Thank you for the wonderful photos and the information as we will be sailing Ruby on May 17. How am I going to resist all those goodies -- I just found out I am pre-diabetic. Aw shucks! I am allowed a little taste every now and then though. Thank goodness.

I have had some of the sugar free offerings at IC and thought they were tasty - I am not sure if they would be ok with your dietary restrictions but it they are you might want to give them a try. :)

• 1 year later...