Comedy Show?

We are going to our second cruise on Oasis of the Seas and it was a last minute decision, we just booked it. I was able to get reservations for dinner and entertainment every night even though our cruise leaves on the 21st. EXCEPT for the Headliner Comedy Show-- when I select it there are no times left. I'm wondering if it's because there is no comedian on this cruise or if everyone took all the other available times.

We really want to see the comedy show because the last time we went on Oasis, we saw all the other shows. So the comedy show, which features a new comic I'm guessing, is one of the few things that would actually be new to us. Do they have reserved seating and if so, how do I find out show times so we can wait in line early?

Thank you so much!

I believe generally, some tickets are held for on-board booking. Not sure if that applies to the comedy show.

We went to the concierge and they were able to get us into a sold out show.

I'd make it priority #1 when you board. Go inquire about the show!

Edited by anzio

What is with the "booking" of comedy shows. I just went through every aspect of my cruise planner and nowhere does it mention comedy shows. don't you just show up early and get a seat?

-F-

Curious to the answer also, this is our first RCI cruise.

What is with the "booking" of comedy shows. I just went through every aspect of my cruise planner and nowhere does it mention comedy shows. don't you just show up early and get a seat?

-F-

Oasis and Allure do the comedy shows in a smaller venue, not the main theater, and require reservations. On all other ships you just show up and get a seat.

Oasis and Allure do the comedy shows in a smaller venue, not the main theater, and require reservations. On all other ships you just show up and get a seat.

Thank you for the clarification. So on Grandeur we do not have to reserve anything, except specialty dining if we want?

Deck 4.. got it! thank you so much it helps knowing where to go once we board.

If you are able to get a reservation, make sure you show up at least 15 minutes before the show because they release seats to those without reservations then. Likewise, if you can't get a reservation, you will definitely want to line up in the non-reservation line early.

Thanks ahecht. I thought I missed something as the comedy shows are one of the things we love about cruising. Cheers

-F-