Carnival spirit duty free pricing

For all the smokers out there

how much is a carton of smokes and what brands do they sell? And also how many cigarettes in a carton

My husband and I are both smokers and want to make sure we allocate enough funds for that!

Also, how many can we bring home per adult?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For all the smokers out there

how much is a carton of smokes and what brands do they sell? And also how many cigarettes in a carton

My husband and I are both smokers and want to make sure we allocate enough funds for that!

Also, how many can we bring home per adult?

I haven't been on Spirit yet, but when I was on Legend in November, a Carton of 200 Marlboro was $34. (at the duty free shop)

And I don't know whether it will be the same on Spirit, but we could buy & smoke them, during the Cruise.

Can you only buy malbro?

They only have about 10 brands, some others we can remember, Winston, Pal Mall, Camel.

There are various strengths & Menthol too.

• 2 weeks later...
Just please if you need to chainskoke the rest of your cartton to avoid duty back in port, do it on the Smokers deck not your balcony :p

not allowed to smoke on the balcony and if caught could be fined

Just please if you need to chainskoke the rest of your cartton to avoid duty back in port, do it on the Smokers deck not your balcony :p

Is this a serious post?

I wouldn't ever smoke somewhere that wasn't permitted. And I wouldn't chain smoke to avoid taxs!!

Seriously what is wrong with some non smokers.

Calm down, no need to get narky, it was not aimed at you personally, hence the smiley at the end!

Last cruise I was on we had balcony smokers either side of us, and overheard a group talking about how they were spending their next day using up all their duty free smokes before they disembarked...

when was your last cruise because people havent been allowed to smoke on balconys for quite awhile so i'm sure they wouldnt been smoking in the open but nothing to stop them having a sneaky one late at night

when was your last cruise because people havent been allowed to smoke on balconys for quite awhile so i'm sure they wouldnt been smoking in the open but nothing to stop them having a sneaky one late at night

Maybe not on Carnival Spirit, but they are allowed to on Holland America ships. Yet another good reason to avoid HAL like the plague.

Calm down, no need to get narky, it was not aimed at you personally, hence the smiley at the end!

Last cruise I was on we had balcony smokers either side of us, and overheard a group talking about how they were spending their next day using up all their duty free smokes before they disembarked...

Well I was the OP, and I am the one asking questions. So yes I took it as though this was directed at me.

Not every smoker is like that. I do not even know one smoker who is inconsiderate in any way.