Suite sundeck at Oasis after drydock

Atco61

Hello fm Norway, my first posting here :)

Did a B2B on Allure last sep, in an Owner Suite (14240) with corresponding Goldcard. We enjoyed it so much that we have ordered a new B2B cruise with Oasis , end off Aug 2015, also in an OS. Here's my question:

Hopefully someone who has been on Oasis recently can answer.

We spent lot's off time on the suite sundeck (forward, deck 17), and have researched that apparently the Oasis has the same layout as Allure (at least before the drydock). RCCL are now stating that they have a "new" sundeck for suite guests. What's new, is it on a different location?

Any answers appreciated

Good day my Norwegian friend. Welcome to CC. We sailed on Oasis in November and basically the sun deck for suite guests was the same as before. Another words, it will be like the one on Allure.

We only quickly walked through on embarkakation day, but perhaps those who spent more time there can say if there were changes greater than before. We prefer the beach pool area over this location, but we all have different tastes.

Have fun on your Back to back.