Latest time to disembark

Southoffranceman

I was wondering if anyone knew the latest time to disembark. I know we have to vacate the cabins at about 8.00 and our cruise arrives in Barcelona about 9.00 It would really suit our plans to stay on board and have lunch and leave the boat about 14.30. Does anyone know if this is possible to delay disembarking in this way.

Depending on your travel arrangements (air arranged by Costa, Costa transfer to airport or home town, own arrangents, part of a travel group) you will be issued with different coloured luggage lables. The time and place to meet will be shown in the TODAY program.

In Savona this week, only one travel group stayed onboard until 12:30, every one else were off by 11:00.

Best, once you are onboard is to check with Guest Relations Dept. with regards to disembarkation time.

With an 0900 arrival time- will the ship be a late departure or overnighting in Barcelona? In Europe the ship doesn't have to zero-out the same as the US, there are often passengers staying on. If you're carrying off your own luggage, you might be able to push it to 14.30. Otherwise, I agree, check with Guest Relations about the last time to collect your luggage in teh terminal.