Latest Debarkation time?

jjdshoe

We will be sailing on the Jewel in 2 weeks and curious to know how long you are able to stay in your cabin on debarkation morning? what is the latest they will let you stay on the ship? Our flight home is not until 4:40 p.m. and we will be in no hurry to get to the airport.

Can’t wait to get on board and don’t want to have to leave the ship until the last minute possibleJ

You have to be out of your stateroom by 8:00am and off the ship by 10:00.

Usually, there will be an excursion which is a tour of the city, ending at the airport at around 1:00pm, or you can haul your luggage around and do something on your own. There's no other obvious way I know to kill the time before your flight.

We will be sailing on the Jewel in 2 weeks and curious to know how long you are able to stay in your cabin on debarkation morning? what is the latest they will let you stay on the ship? Our flight home is not until 4:40 p.m. and we will be in no hurry to get to the airport.

Can’t wait to get on board and don’t want to have to leave the ship until the last minute possibleJ

Hi there! We have a late flight, as well, and have booked the NCL Space Center tour. We're really looking forward to it! :)

(2 weeks...I can't believe it!) :D

The last color available was for a 9:45 disembarkation time. NCL was pretty close to that. I think they called our color at 9:35 or something. As a courtesy to the steward, we we out of the cabin by about 8:15. Other family members hung out until about 9. We took our stuff to breakfast & then found some chairs & hung out for a while. It was way better then fighting the crowds to be the 1st off.

Ditto. On the Sun a few weeks ago we had to be out of our room by 8:30. It literally took us 10 minutes to get through customs and into a cab.

We were staying a night at the port before flying home but we had a similar problem. It was WAY too early to check in at the hotel. I hadn't realized/thought about that when I planned it out that way. Now I know for next time!