Mazaltan tours

HMSDingy

Anybody use Johan and Sandra Tours for the Stone Beach Break? They are advertising a similar excursion to the one by Princess at almost half the price per person

Johan and Sandra have been doing tours in Mexico for quite a while and seem to have a good reputation. I think they will give you a good tour for a good price.

Agreed, I have used them quite a few times for different excursions. Always had a great experience using them. I am going over to Stone Island on our own in March. You just walk about 5 blocks from port to the Water Ferry pay I think $3. They have a tractor pulling a trailer of sorts with seats to bring you to the beach area if you don't want to walk. All the activities listed on the tour are available. The tour does include a nice boat ride before you get to Stone Island. You can do a search here for Stone Island and get a lot more info. on doing it yourself too.

Agreed, I have used them quite a few times for different excursions. Always had a great experience using them. I am going over to Stone Island on our own in March. You just walk about 5 blocks from port to the Water Ferry pay I think $3. They have a tractor pulling a trailer of sorts with seats to bring you to the beach area if you don't want to walk. All the activities listed on the tour are available. The tour does include a nice boat ride before you get to Stone Island. You can do a search here for Stone Island and get a lot more info. on doing it yourself too.

I checked their website and it looks like its exactly the same excursion as the one offered by Princess at half the cost.