Martini's....which bars??

happy cruzin

So - this photo of the Martini's is out on facebook. Who's had them and which bars on which ships offer this selection???

[ATTACH]338617[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looks like creations out of the Alchemy Bar! They usually do a "Master the Martini" event on ships with the Alchemy Bar. And a martini tasting.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/master-the-martini

Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Liberty, Pride, Sunshine, Triumph, and Vista have the Alchemy Bar.

Enjoy!

Edited by winddawn

Thanks!

So who's done it??? How does it work when/if you have the Cheers Program???

So if you order a martini with cheers it is included. Cheers includes drinks up to $10 and as best as I remember martinis are about $9. But the martini tasting is an event and costs $17 per person and is not included in cheers. I think you get 4 martinis for $17 with the tasting event. Hope that helps.

So if you order a martini with cheers it is included. Cheers includes drinks up to $10 and as best as I remember martinis are about $9. But the martini tasting is an event and costs $17 per person and is not included in cheers. I think you get 4 martinis for $17 with the tasting event. Hope that helps.

But you are able to order them individually - and they would be covered, I'd assume. I'd just like to try the various options. Looks like there are some unique ones! 😉

That picture is from martini tasting. You can see the card in front of them with the choices.

It is $17 and you get to pick 4 as Winddawn mentioned. .. There were several of us on the Legend that did this and the glasses were lined up from one end of the bar to the other. If you find one (or several..LOL) you like, you can order a full size.

You will see it mentioned in the Fun Times

Edited by crzndeb

My fiancé and I did this on the Valor in 2013. It was nice! He wouldn't usually drink a "flavored" drink but enjoyed picking out his flavors.

I have pics of our 8 plus the menu, but I cannot figure out how to upload them :confused: :eek:

But you are able to order them individually - and they would be covered, I'd assume. I'd just like to try the various options. Looks like there are some unique ones! 😉

The pictured Martinis are not full sized but if you try one you like you could order the full sized one with Cheers. I've heard the spicy chipotle pineapple is good. I meant to try this on Liberty last year but missed it. :rolleyes: My goal is doing it this year on Glory :D

Thats great the Valor does this too! Hope you get to upload your photos would be good to see

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also, on the valor they gave these little glass charms away with the martini tasting.

Any idea how I can upload a pic from my desk top?