Chinese Restuarant on Sun

ilovelucy

Just off of the NCL Sun. It does not have Asian fusion restaurant similar to other ships. I also can't speak to evening/dinner options. However, the Sushi restaurant is open for lunch on sea days. They have a few Chinese options, including dim sum dumplings and low mein. I prefer Szechuan style foods and asked for super extra spicy. Still not there but they brought out some Chinese pepper oil so I could adjust the seasonings and it was delicious.

I come from an area with a large Asian population and I am used to excellent Chinese food. Again, I thought with a minor adjustment, my lunch was pretty good. My California friends agreed and started ordering the same dish rather than sushi.

"Just off of the NCL Sun. However, the Sushi restaurant is open for lunch on sea days. They have a few Chinese options, including dim sum dumplings and low mein."

I know the sushi is extra is the dumplings and low mein and additional cost?

RedRover96

Sun 3/19

Edited by RedRover96

Even though it wasn't the Chinese restaurant you were looking for, I highly recommend the Teppanyaki (Japanese) if you still want an Asian style meal. It was FABULOUS! I could have eaten there every night of the cruise!

Just be sure you love salt. Every time I have eaten there the sodium content was ridiculous.