How many formal nights?

Lanky Lad

It's only 5 weeks until I sail but I can't find any details of how many formal nights there will be. The pre-cruise documents have arrived, but there is nothing in there. Is there anywhere online that will tell me when the formal nights are and how many? Thanks

Hi we had three on Carribean 14 day cruise a couple of weeks ago.

On other Fred cruises I am sure we have had two on a 7 day and sometimes 4 on 14 day. Usually they seem to get the formal nights on a sea day, but sometimes that's not possible.

I am sure that they put the info in the booklet they send you with all the tour details etc.

Have a good cruise.

Don't worry Lanky Lad, I suspect the only documents you've received refer to the excursions which you can book online or by filling in the form and posting it back to them. Just before departure, you will receive your tickets and information about dress code and formal nights. They will usually have a couple of 'fancy dress' nights too although there is no requirement to participate. They will supply bits and pieces for the occasion.

If you go onto the Fred website and make a dummy booking and then check the itinerary it shows 3 formal and 1 theme night

Could you tell me where to find this information. I have a booking and cannot see anything on the itinerary about formal and theme nights.