beverage package?

alspal2

I may be mistaken i thought i saw that someone posted that the price is cheaper for the drink package if you purchase it when you get on the ship opposed to buying it online before your cruise. I may have imagined it after getting all this snow in boston getting a little stir crazy...

I may be mistaken i thought i saw that someone posted that the price is cheaper for the drink package if you purchase it when you get on the ship opposed to buying it online before your cruise. I may have imagined it after getting all this snow in boston getting a little stir crazy...

No difference in price.

We wait and buy it just outside the WJ after we board for two reasons. If you buy it online, your cup is in your cabin when it opens at 1 and we usually get to the ship before 1. We like to choose the different color or design so that we don't get our cups mixed up. If we wait, we can use OBC to purchase them and we usually have a good deal of OBC. Price is the same.