UBP promo and small children

MrsWhite831

I tried searching the forum using every phrase I thought of to get an answer and came up with nothing, haha. It *has* to have been asked before.

We're travelling with a large group next Jan and got the UBP. We have 3 kids who won't/aren't allowed to have soda or juice. Is it against the rules to stick the sticker on someone else's card in our party? Like for example, my dad is paying single supplement in an inside room and won't have the UBP but will drink a ton of diet soda...

I tried searching the forum using every phrase I thought of to get an answer and came up with nothing, haha. It *has* to have been asked before.

We're travelling with a large group next Jan and got the UBP. We have 3 kids who won't/aren't allowed to have soda or juice. Is it against the rules to stick the sticker on someone else's card in our party? Like for example, my dad is paying single supplement in an inside room and won't have the UBP but will drink a ton of diet soda...

How will your father feel if they check his account to see he doesn't have the soda package? :o I personally would not try it.

You can't do it just by sticking the sticker on someone else's card. In your case, I would think about explaining your situation to the bar manager on board and asking nicely if they can do anything for you.

Swap the aged P for the kids into your room as far as the booking is concerned.

And put who in the single room?

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Short answer is no. If you can't take advantage of the promo, then tough. There's a difference in price between the adult and child soda packages anyway.

However, you could ask if it can be done at the guest services desk when you get on board or ask your PCC. As you have a group, they MAY do something for you, but don't hold your breath!

You can't do it just by sticking the sticker on someone else's card. In your case, I would think about explaining your situation to the bar manager on board and asking nicely if they can do anything for you.

And put who in the single room?

kids. for the booking.

Doesn't someone over 18 have to be in the booking room?

Yeah they're 3,3 and 6- it wouldn't work :(

I may just ask on board, can't hurt. I will swap them 3 kids soda packages for 1 adult soda package ;)

Worst case scenario, 6 year old orders diet pop for grandpa and endures strange looks at the bar

Doesn't someone over 18 have to be in the booking room?
21 actually, but it can be in a connecting stateroom (so I guess this doesn't help the OP).

"Company policy dictates that a passenger under 21 years of age must be accompanied in the same or connecting stateroom by a passenger 21 years of age or older at the time of embarkation." (NCL FAQ)