Electric Kettles on Silhouette Transatlantic?

cadburysmom

Upon request, electric kettles were placed in staterooms on last spring's Eclipse transatlantic. I think I remember hearing that Eclipse was the only Celebrity ship that had them, mainly due to Southampton being her home port during the summer and needing to supply tea-making facilities for the many British cruisers.

As Silhouette will be doing Baltic and British Isles cruises this summer, I was wondering if she would have them as well and hopefully supply them on my upcoming transatlantic. I think Silhouette will be leaving from Amsterdam, not Southampton, but fingers crossed!

I highly doubt it, but you can always ask. . .have you been over to the roll call?
Yes, thanks.

In fact, I just posted over there for the first time ever earlier today and was totally shocked to see my CC name already listed on the roll call. How funny is that! :D

Yes, thanks.

In fact, I just posted over there for the first time ever earlier today and was totally shocked to see my CC name already listed on the roll call. How funny is that! :D

I just saw that!!! Very interesting! Good luck with the kettle, never hurts to ask.

Upon request, electric kettles were placed in staterooms on last spring's Eclipse transatlantic. I think I remember hearing that Eclipse was the only Celebrity ship that had them, mainly due to Southampton being her home port during the summer and needing to supply tea-making facilities for the many British cruisers.

As Silhouette will be doing Baltic and British Isles cruises this summer, I was wondering if she would have them as well and hopefully supply them on my upcoming transatlantic. I think Silhouette will be leaving from Amsterdam, not Southampton, but fingers crossed!

Totally off the subject, but saw your screen name & immediately recognized it from the 2013 TA on the Equinox. Have a couple of great pic of you at the Martini bar with us, Bonnie, Kevin & Jen. If you would like pics I can email them. You can email me joanepageataoldotcom & I'll forward them. Hope you are doing well and hope our cruising paths cross again.

Joan & Greg

We were on Silhouette last year out of Fort Lauderdale, no kettle in cabin but asked if we could have one and were succesful. We were told that they are normally available on European cruises. We were in a CS so not sure if that made a difference but certainly worth asking your cabin steward.