I was able to buy one FFTF slot but I have two rooms

gladimhere

As stated by the previous poster, only the cabin that has FTTF will be allowed to board early. Small children should not be booked alone in a cabin, so therefore if I'm not mistaken, the adult in that cabin, if small children are involved, will be with the children. No early boarding.

You didn't say when you are sailing, but it has been my experience that more FTTF slots may open up the closer you get to your sailing. Keep checking and good luck!

will they let us both do check in process early I know both rooms wont be ready and both do not have priority tendering.I will need to set up accounts on second room

You need FTTF for each stateroom. Call your PVP or Carnival and see if they will do an audit of FTTF purchases for your sailing. Sometimes that will free up a couple slots. No gurantee they will, but no harm in trying.

will they let us both do check in process early I know both rooms wont be ready and both do not have priority tendering.I will need to set up accounts on second room

If they are your minor children in the other cabin, then Yes, they can board with you. If they are adults, then No, they cannot board with you.

As far as tendering, yes, you can bring 2 more guests with you for that...

Suggestion.... You can wait to board with them OR

you can plan to meet at your cabin and allow them to leave any carry ons there waiting for their cabin to be ready...

As info, when you print your boarding pass/luggage tags, yours will have either PRIORITY or FTTF printed on them.... theirs will not...