Any tips for a " must do in Bruges"

rubydoobydoo

There is an excellent detailed guide to Zeebrugge and Bruges on Toms Port Guides, along with guides to other ports.

http://www.tomsportguides.com/index.html

Brian

Thank you, this will be very useful and after reading this I am happy that I have made the right choice for me in booking the ships trip, even though it will cost me more !

Taxi will drop you at Main Square.

If I remember correctly, once you are in the main square, if you walk down the road between the post office and the tower as far as you can (not far), you come to the spot where the iconic photo of Bruges is taken. If you then turn right and walk along the canal about 100 yds you come to a small bridge, next to this is where the boats go from.

It will pay to read a guide book or get a good map as there is quite a lot to see in this area.

Edited by bee-ess

If I remember correctly, once you are in the main square, if you walk down the road between the post office and the tower as far as you can (not far), you come to the spot where the iconic photo of Bruges is taken. If you then turn right and walk along the canal about 100 yds you come to a small bridge, next to this is where the boats go from.

It will pay to read a guide book or get a good map as there is quite a lot to see in this area.

Thank you, I want to do the boat trip