Escape prices

SissasMomE

The prices are all over the place. Someone posted about a price drop yesterday, so I checked one of my sailing dates, and ours actually increased by about $400. Checked it again today, and just saved $110 from my booked price. What is going on?! :confused: Is that normal - to fluctuate that much in a day?

This is crazy! I am so darn confused from it all I now have two cruises booked for the same week! Now how do I clone ourselves???

I booked the Getaway this past weekend, On Monday it shot up $1,400 more and then today the priced dropped $300 less than what I originally paid. I didn't want to cancel and risk loosing our cabin...But for the heck of it priced the Escape and ended up putting it on a courtesy hold for less money in a balcony guarantee. Now I don't know which to choose.

I have seen prices change but this is ridiculous, I am glad that they are still doing the UBP because when this is all done and said I am going to need it:D

The prices for our cabin/date have not changed in the month or so I have been checking. We are in an H4 on 2/20/16.

I keep checking in case things drop, but no luck yet.

The real fun will begin once this promo ends and if the price drops, we will have to make a decision if it will be worth it to re-book. My husband doesn't really drink (maybe one during the cruise) and we aren't enamored with the specialty restaurants. I love the benefits we got by booking during this promotion (for me), but we will have to do some math to figure out what is best for us if the price drops.