How long for a PCC to respond?

LoveyHowell

This apparently varies a lot, depending upon the PCC's general level of responsiveness.

And then there is always how busy the PCC is at the time.

Is it possible these are his/her days off, or vacation time?

Is there a message on the phone response?

Is this something urgent/time sensitive?

We are very fortunate with our PCC.

He'll email back or call very quickly, sometimes within minutes, or certainly hours.

On his "days off" (that's a joke, actually), he asks that we call or text him on his cell phone.

If it isn't anything urgent, we tell him (if it isn't obviously a general question), and if it is especially urgent, we just flag it as urgent so he can spot it immediately in his queue.

However, we aren't his only clients, and he also "has a life", so we can't always expect fast response.

If it's critical, we'd call someone else. But we try to avoid that, because "pot luck" tends to get folks that aren't so, well, knowledgeable and helpful...

If you think the response times are too long much of the time, then you might try calling around, speaking with other PCC's to see if you can find someone more responsive.

GeezerCouple

Mine responds quickly (2-4 hours on a workday), but leaves a message on her answering machine on days off. She tells us if it's an emergency to call a specific person and their phone number or wait for a callback when she returns. They mostly all get two days off per week. My PCC's days off are during the week.

The PCC we used for several years all of a sudden didn't respond. I tried another extension (one she gave us one time when on vacation). Didn't get the same guy as before but got one who is so responsive. I emailed him one night when I couldn't sleep and I was playing on NCL website. He responded the next morning and it was a weekend. He has called me with responses later on Saturday night as well. He said he checks his email at home and gave me a cell number to call him anytime. Impressed so far.

My NCL PCC is awesome. She will answer the phone or get back to me within and hour or two. I can even reach her outside of the office/home on her cell phone. If it's an immediate response I need due to a price drop or cabin upgrade, I will just speak to "any" NCL Rep.!:p

My reps. Ext. 7324.

Edited by Starrgazer50

I haven't been able to reach mine since I booked the cruise. Have emailed and called and got nothing back, no response at all. I will give him until Monday then I will start calling PCC supervisors as this is pretty lame.

:p I think we have the same PCC. I emailed & called mine on Saturday, still no reply.

Left a voicemail with our PCC yesterday and followed up with an email to reiterate our question. Have not heard back. What is the normal time frame to hear back from a PCC? 1 day?. 2 days?. a few hours?

Last year when we had a problem with our reservation and our PCC did not call us back after 1 day. So we called the regular NCL number.

They will try to reach your PCC or if they cannot, they will transfer the call to someone in his/her department.