Car Service Information

threetocruise

Hi All. I've been able to find old info on car services from FLL to Miami and back, but nothing up to date (like within the last 6 months). Can someone recommend a good car service from FLL airport to Miami? We don't want to wait for a transfer bus. We will be staying in Miami and going on the cruise the next day. We would use the same service from Port to FLL airport.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All. I've been able to find old info on car services from FLL to Miami and back, but nothing up to date (like within the last 6 months). Can someone recommend a good car service from FLL airport to Miami? We don't want to wait for a transfer bus. We will be staying in Miami and going on the cruise the next day. We would use the same service from Port to FLL airport.

Thanks in advance.

We have used SAS Shuttle many times. You can make reservations on ridesas.com.

We used Larrys Limos in Nov. They sent an escalade for us. This is now the only way I will go. I won't use SAS cause I don't like waiting around or riding around while they pick up at different hotels. I absolutely recommend larrys. They were on time and very professional.

We use jiffy Jeff transportation. He Is always on time and stays in contact with you. Very nice Mercedes van. He charges 15.00 per person each way. Minimum of four otherwise you will pay 60.00 one way. It is possible he will have more passengers depending on the time you are picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cruzlover7