Liberty Funtimes..??

Funseekers

Would anyone have a copy of the latest Funtimes for the Liberty out of PC that you could share?

I have a group sailing in March and am trying to plan a couple of activities for the group, but it would sure help if I knew some of the ship activities.

Thanks In advance!

Lorinda ;)

Go to johnhealdsblog.com and if you look you will find some Funtime posted. Has liberty in October of 14. I was looking for the same thing as you. Hope this helps, when are you cruising?

Thank you Nicole! That helped a lot! Even though its to the Western and we are going Eastern... it at least helped with the daily activities and times. ;)

Just did a B2B on Liberty. PC, Aruba, Bonaire, Grand Turk. I know that was only a 2 week deal and they are doing different itineraries now, but I saved all the Funtimes. I am computer dumb and don't know how to scan, but if you ask me something specific, I might be able to help! LOVED the Liberty!

Just did a B2B on Liberty. PC, Aruba, Bonaire, Grand Turk. I know that was only a 2 week deal and they are doing different itineraries now, but I saved all the Funtimes. I am computer dumb and don't know how to scan, but if you ask me something specific, I might be able to help! LOVED the Liberty!

Oh TY!! :D I may take you up on that one. ;) We have been on the Liberty a few years back and LOVED it! Looking so forward to sailing on her again!

I do have one question right now.. Do you know how much the Cheers program was? I thought it was $49.95/day plus tax but I just found a Funtimes on the Liberty for 10/2014 and it says it was $37.50/day. Im so confused! :confused: lol

CHEERS BEVERAGE PROGRAM

Buy now and enjoy the ease and convenience of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages (yep, that’s with alcohol!) all cruise long! At only $37.50* per day, this card is an amazing value! *Prices are per day; gratuities not included. Restrictions apply.

It was $49.95. I think there were a few sailings where the program went "on sale." Matter of fact, I think in one of Jamman's reviews he said that he purchased Cheers ONLY because for that sailing it was cheaper. It does NOT list a price for the bottomless bubbles offer. Maybe just swing by the sign up place when you board. Hey, ya never know. Maybe it will be the lower price for your cruise. CHEERS!

Would anyone have a copy of the latest Funtimes for the Liberty out of PC that you could share?

I have a group sailing in March and am trying to plan a couple of activities for the group, but it would sure help if I knew some of the ship activities.

Thanks In advance!

Lorinda ;)

Just off Liberty and saved the Fun Times for Grand Turk/San Juan/St. Maarten, I can make pdf's of the these if you want.

PDR

Here are the balance of the Fun Times for our Cruise Feb 08-15 2015.

Please note, we did not get to San Juan port because of sea weather trying to leave Grand Turk, our departure time was supposed to be at 4:00pm but we where not able to pull away until 10:00pm. The Captain decided to bypass San Juan due to timing, so we ended up with another sea day. They refunded our port taxes ($17.72 per person).

http://www.filedropper.com/carnivalliberty-grandturk

http://www.filedropper.com/carnivalliberty-stmaarten

http://www.filedropper.com/carnivalliberty-seaday2

http://www.filedropper.com/carnivalliberty-seaday3