Meeting up with Friends?

canadarocks

We have friends going to school in Grenada that want to pick us up and show us the island. Where would be the best place for them to do that? :confused:

So they must be at SGU aka St George's University. Medics or vets of the future? If they are mobile and I guess they are if they are showing you the island you can meet them inside the cruse ship terminal. All they had to do is park up and go meet you :D Have a wonderful day!

So they must be at SGU aka St George's University. Medics or vets of the future? If they are mobile and I guess they are if they are showing you the island you can meet them inside the cruse ship terminal. All they had to do is park up and go meet you :D Have a wonderful day!

Thanks, they're future doctors. They have a car, so we're having them pick us up at one of the terminal's stores. The same one where we met up with Grenada Seafaris last year. It will be nice to see Grenada from the land this time. :)

Thanks, they're future doctors. They have a car, so we're having them pick us up at one of the terminal's stores. The same one where we met up with Grenada Seafaris last year. It will be nice to see Grenada from the land this time. :)

Wow a year already :eek: Time is flying by so fast! I wish you a wonderful day on our beautiful island - if you are heading up to Grand Etang get your friends to bring bananas and honk your horn when you get here so the monkeys know its time to meet new friends ;).

If you see Grenada Seafaris don't forget to say hi :)

Wow a year already :eek: Time is flying by so fast! I wish you a wonderful day on our beautiful island - if you are heading up to Grand Etang get your friends to bring bananas and honk your horn when you get here so the monkeys know its time to meet new friends ;).

If you see Grenada Seafaris don't forget to say hi :)

Will do! :)