Birthday

Catniss87

Hey everyone so its my 28th bday :) first time on vacation for it super excited anyways i wanted to know i see lots of people on there birthday getting cupcakes in there room with a letter or cake at din do you need to reserved those things or when i booked they asked if i needed birthday cakes was that is ?

Was just wondering and also any tips for making it extra special its me and my best friend :) on Breakaway

Happy Birthday!

If you told them at reservation time, there will probably be a card to hand in at dinner to get a nice little cake. Otherwise, let them know when you board.

You can also pre-order a large birthday cake and decorations

Birthday

Rejoice in style with garland, confetti, balloons, and a 10" party cake.

Decorations set up in your stateroom on your requested date. 10" cake has "Happy Birthday" written on it. Comes with knife and plates, napkins and forks for all guests in stateroom. $35.00

You can order this on NCL.com.

Bon Voyage!

I told my TA it was my bday and also my boyfriend Bday and we received birthday cards in our room for a free cake at dinner. I just celebrated my 28th bday on the Gem, Feb 1st and his bday was Feb 9th but celebrated the 8th our last sea day.

I will be on a sailing during my birthday this year. I don't plan on ordering or mentioning it at reservation but they have my day of birth in their files anyway. Has anyone not mentioned it anywhere and still got "surprised" in the MDR? At the moment I tend to just go to the buffet this evening to avoid it at all cost.

I will be on a sailing during my birthday this year. I don't plan on ordering or mentioning it at reservation but they have my day of birth in their files anyway. Has anyone not mentioned it anywhere and still got "surprised" in the MDR? At the moment I tend to just go to the buffet this evening to avoid it at all cost.

If you don't tell them, nothing will happen. The don't research all the guests looking for special occasions. You can go to the MDR and not worry unless someone in your party tips them off.