Excursions - Do These Change?

LuCruise

I am over a year away from our cruise so I know that I won't be able to book shows and MTD for awhile. However, I do see excursions listed when I go through 'My Cruises' and sign in. I'm wondering if these are all the excursions that will be offered or are they likely to change by next year (April 2016)? The reason I'm asking is because I'm reading someone's old trip report - same ship and itinerary including # hours at each port - but its from April 2013. They went on a great excursion to Blue Lagoon in Nassau but it's not currently listed. That is one place that really interested me but with the standard ferry times and short stay it won't work. However, with the excursion, it seemed like there were better times. Funny thing is, when I do a search on RCLs overall website for Blue Lagoon excursion, one does come up and it seems to show our ship and date when I follow the options...but again, it's not listed under 'My Cruises' when I'm signed in.

So...guess what I'm asking is do they typically add excursions as the date gets closer?

Some will be added...some might be changed, but not drastically...no worries!

Also, do some research on your ports, you may find you really don't need to pay for an excursion to do what you want! Most things are easy on your own! You do have to know something about where you're going, tho...so do your research!!!

Some will be added...some might be changed, but not drastically...no worries!

Also, do some research on your ports, you may find you really don't need to pay for an excursion to do what you want! Most things are easy on your own! You do have to know something about where you're going, tho...so do your research!!!

Thanks I'll just watch it then to see if they add anything. Yes, generally we'll just do our own thing at the ports and just go to the beach. For Blue Lagoon in particular, this place looks great for our kids but the ferry times are too restrictive for our short time in Nassau. But if an excursion then the times would be planned and booked with the ship so I'd feel more comfortable. Otherwise, we'll just do our own thing in Nassau (which doesn't look great otherwise).