What does dry cleaner mean on O?

warburg

On the new website, where there used to be launderettes, there are now dry cleaners. How so? I am assuming the hangars and the note Dry Cleaners have some sort of meaning, This is important to us because we travel very light and many of our items are not good candidates for dry cleaning. Thanks for your help. We sail on June 22, so if this is the literal truth, we can make adjustments.

We get on board later today. We will find out. Last time on board the dry cleaners were done by the ship and the launderettes were coin operated machines where you did your own laundry, You need to get special shaped coins from the reception desk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We get on board later today. We will find out. Last time on board the dry cleaners were done by the ship and the launderettes were coin operated machines where you did your own laundry, You need to get special shaped coins from the reception desk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucky you. You are already almost cruising. Bon Voyage. Thanks for checking the info. Although it seems passing strange that a cruise line would institute such an odd change, in today's world, anything is possible. I went on the forum because I can't call Oceania because we have a power issue here. The only thing still working is this computer on battery. Beware computer phone lines. No power, no talk.

Edited by warburg

I suspect it is just poor wording ...maybe lost in the translation of the person inputting the details

Maybe mention it on the other thread about the new website..they are still working out the bugs

Edited by LHT28