Bringing a fan??

Daddyrob81

I'm wondering from all of the seasoned cruisers out there if it would be worth me packing and bringing a small fan with me? I cruised RCL a few years ago and found that even with the temperature in the room set to cold, at night it got very stuffy in my stateroom.

I'm cruising in a Studio on the Epic soon and since there's no windows or balcony, I'm wondering if it's going to be just as warm.

Thanks in advance.

I'm wondering from all of the seasoned cruisers out there if it would be worth me packing and bringing a small fan with me? I cruised RCL a few years ago and found that even with the temperature in the room set to cold, at night it got very stuffy in my stateroom.

I'm cruising in a Studio on the Epic soon and since there's no windows or balcony, I'm wondering if it's going to be just as warm.

Thanks in advance.

I found the Epic studios to have very good controllable temps. I was never uncomfortable.

I'm wondering from all of the seasoned cruisers out there if it would be worth me packing and bringing a small fan with me?

On the Epic we had no issues with the temperature. We like to sleep with it a little cool, and had no problem getting that by simply adjusting the thermostat. I have not been in a studio specifically, but I would imagine you should have similar results. I dont think you will need a fan. Also keep in mind there is only one plug in the room usually, so that might be something to consider. A small power strip or something will help if you do decide to bring the fan and need additional power. Enjoy your trip!

6&8

On our October Getaway cruise we had a small fan in our carry on bag. It did not get through security. They had us take it out and leave it. Then it was returned at the end of the cruise. I know they were just doing their job. There was no problem on other NCL cruises. We were on the Epic last January. I think the ventilation is fine without a fan.