BOGO WILD OFFER Starting Saturday

Mott1086

Yes, many of the new people who are looking at cruising for the first or second time will jump at this. They will spend more money on board than we veteran guests will. It's all about the newbies. And that's business. Shareholders and Wall St. love it.

Rick and Deirdra

Yes we do love it, but we also need to USD to start going down and oil to stay down, or all this just offsets everything

Funny thread. People have a cruise booked months ago/year ago, got the date they wanted, cabin they wanted, PRICE they wanted. What's wrong with this picture.

NO DRAMA

Lets go to CC and whine about the same cruise after repricing it at todays date/price/time when you already have it booked:rolleyes: Really

That's quite the over reaction. Your really upset about a non existent sale. If that's all it takes to change a 19 day cruise I don't think the lines will care to have you as an Ambassador. 😂

That is a little harsh. I think what some are not looking at is that this confusion/frustration is not about the $12 a day, its about being told the cost is included, then being told that it isn't, making final payment to then be told you owe additional and so on. At some point it becomes so frustrating at not getting a straight/correct answer that you just give up. My TA contacted RCI and was told two different answers by two different individuals including a supervisor.

That's quite the over reaction. Your really upset about a non existent sale. If that's all it takes to change a 19 day cruise I don't think the lines will care to have you as an Ambassador.

An over reaction in your opinion, certainly not mine!

We were due to do the crossing on the Anthem in October 2015 but Royal decided to cancel our 14 night cruise and offer us the 8 night replacement for the same price! We booked 42 nights on the Vision instead.

I had been considering going on the NCL Breakaway prior to the current offers being announced.

If Royals CSR's knew what they were doing we would probably still be doing 42 nights on the Vision. Because they (or at least a large part of them) don't we will do 23 on the Vision and 19 on the Breakaway.

We are also booked on the Quantum in May 2015. We originally booked a superior ocean view for 3. It took my TA almost 5 hours on the phone to three different csr's to change to an ocean view and an inside last week.

I don't want to be an ambassador for a company like Royal. I love the product, I love cruising, I just cannot stand the incompetence of their customer services.

Pete

That is a little harsh. I think what some are not looking at is that this confusion/frustration is not about the $12 a day, its about being told the cost is included, then being told that it isn't, making final payment to then be told you owe additional and so on. At some point it becomes so frustrating at not getting a straight/correct answer that you just give up. My TA contacted RCI and was told two different answers by two different individuals including a supervisor.

As a " newbie " to Royal Caribbean.... Your answer is exactly our complaint as well!

Am I going to cancel my cruise? No... I can live with the price I booked. But communication and consistancy is de

As a " newbie " to Royal Caribbean.... Your answer is exactly our complaint as well!

Am I going to cancel my cruise? No... I can live with the price I booked. But communication and consistancy is de

Releasing the hold on the cabin for a back to back is not what we want to do so we have asked our TA to try again talking to someone at RCI and see if they will honor the invoice they provided which indicates that the gratuities are part of the TOTAL COST. If they don't and we decide to keep the cabin hold, we have to budget another $336.

It really is getting tiresome, isn't it. We have been pretty loyal to Royal over the years but our next cruise is booked with NCL. If we weren't Diamonds we'd most likely not look at Royal anymore. Every time I hear that BOGOHO spiel it starts to make me mad. lol

We too have been loyal to Royal. We booked 3 cruises under the early, "real" BOGOHO. We're almost Diamond Plus and have never cruised with any other cruise line. We are happy with the product and were looking forward to the new sailings schedule to come out. But now that the BOGOHO has been renewed, with its quirky pricing and restrictions, it's as if a bucket of ice water was poured on our enthusiasm. We're thinking about "jumping ship" for the first time and it feels very strange indeed; forced out by BO GO GO !!

We were planning a cruise on RC up until yesterday. Still in the planning stage. Nothing booked yet.

Now this promo has me concerned that it will cost us more than the prices we had initially researched. :mad:

Or maybe those prices will still be valid if we skip the promo option?

What to do....