Need helping deciding on which itinerary to pick!

HollandAvery

Which itinerary should I choose?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which itinerary should I choose?

• Galveston: Bahamas and Key West
    • Galveston: Belize, Honduras and Cozumel
    • Miami: Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, San Juan

Okay, so I'm torn between two different itineraries...which wouldn't have been a problem but now they are both close in price!

I'll be leaving out of Galveston either way...but here are the choices...

March 4, 2017- Key West, Freeport and Nassau on Carnival Freedom (Excited about Nassau and Key West, not thrilled about Freeport)

January 15, 2017- Belize, Honduras and Cozumel on Carnival Breezel (excited about trying LFK, kind of bored with Cozumel though)

And as a other possibility, but we'd have to drive all the way to Miami and stay overnight...

April 30, 2016- Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk on Carnival Glory (VERY excited about Dominican Republic, ALL new places we've never been before, don't know much about the Glory and if I'd like it, driving to and staying overnight in Miami, less time to save for trip, a little over our budget)

Edited by HollandAvery

I picked option #2 - IMO the Bahamas are not as interesting as the other options, and I personally would not want to push the budget as you say you would need to do with option #3 - pick the more affordable option and leave yourself more $$ to spend on excursions or the ship!

I picked option #3 for a few VERY important reasons ;-) :

1. It's coming up sooner, so if you're impatient like me, you don't have to wait so long for fun and sun!

2. Based on some photo reviews I've seen here, Glory looks like a beautiful ship.

3. Dominican Republic would be amazing, and really, all four destinations sound fantastic.

But really, no matter what you decide, you win! You get to go on a cruise! :)

Okay, so I'm torn between two different itineraries...which wouldn't have been a problem but now they are both close in price!

April 30, 2016- Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk on Carnival Glory (VERY excited about Dominican Republic, ALL new places we've never been before, don't know much about the Glory and if I'd like it, driving to and staying overnight in Miami, less time to save for trip, a little over our budget)

This would be my choice because they are all new ports for you!

LuLu

I chose #3 as from what I have heard Glory is a great ship. I would love to sail her someday. I really would have no interest in #1, Freeport and Nassau were "meh" in my opinion. #2 is Ok, but I have no interest in Belize (and yes, I am sailing there soon but will probably stay on the ship!). #3 has all ports that I personally am interested in, so I would choose that one. :)

Enjoy whatever itinerary you decide on!