Recent Sun Secrets and Tips

RedRover96

I have searched the NCL threads and haven’t found any recent Sun secrets & tips threads (most from before the refurbishment). My wife & I leave the end of March.

For instance our last cruise was on the Carnival Splendor and we found a great tip about a secret door, led to a public but little known forward deck similar to the deck on the forward deck outside of the Observation Lounge. However on the Splendor unless you knew about the “secret door” you would have never found the deck (and YES it was a deck for all, not just the crew).

We’re not looking for necessarily a “secret door”, however any tips or secrets to help us enjoy our week on NCL Sun (have both UBP & UDP)?

Thanks!!!

RedRover96

I have seen so many recent threads on different NCL ships secrets and tips, figured I would get a least a couple responses? Surely there are a couple of recent cruisers who have a special experience (tip or secret) about the Sun they want to share???

Thanks,

RedRover96

These aren't secret, but the Sun does have a Spinnaker type observation lounge/bar, top, forward. There are doors on either side of the stage that will take you out onto the open forward deck. Also the Sun has a Great Outdoors open grill eating area that is excellent for breakfast. Overflow seating is available in the port side Sports Bar off the Great Outdoors. She's not a big ship, so she's easy to explore.