Extension Cords???

zlacruising

The upper Belkin is a surge suppressor (note the "protected" led), which while its compact shape may pass it through security, is really not recommended for use onboard, as per the USCG Safety Notice I've linked above.

The second power strip does not appear to have surge suppression, and should be fine. You can plug a USB "wall wart" into this.

The upper power outlet will probably at least give you the "ungrounded" alarm led, and may actually not work if it is looking for the ground pin and neutral blade to be at the same potential.

Thanks for the advise cheng. First time cruiser here so I have a stupid question, if NCL do decide to confiscate any items in your luggage, will they return it to you after the cruise? Thanks.

Thanks for the advise cheng. First time cruiser here so I have a stupid question, if NCL do decide to confiscate any items in your luggage, will they return it to you after the cruise? Thanks.

Yes, they have the right to not allow things onboard, but not to take things away from you. The only legal item they will not return is an opened bottle of alcohol. Illegal items will not be returned, but may be used for crew enjoyment (just kidding). :D

The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask just before you screwed up.

I found a great extension cord that actually split into two. Ran it under the bed, then I had one side for my DH's C-pap and one next to my side of the bed. Haven't had any trouble with either CCL or Disney on previous cruises and don't forsee a problem with NCL. I do put it in the C-pap case just to play it safe though.....