Where is crew service elevator

Cruisegirl6

I'd be surprised if there weren't. Can't imagine a ship operating without them. Can't speak for the Valor, but generally you will find the crew elevators and crew stairs placed close to the guest elevators and guest stairs. It simplifies the number of elevator equipment rooms that way.

Why are you so worried? Is that elevator going to be any louder than the other elevators? I wouldn't think it would be an issue. The other elevators, on the ships I have looked at, are in their own little hallway so the noise is very limited.

So would that mean on deck 6 be around 6369?

There was some kind of room service closet right next to 6393 on Glory. I stayed in there in October. There were constant clanging of like metal pans/tubs, glasses, all kinds of loud noises coming from there from way early in the morning to late at night. Finally after like 5 nights I went to GS, and they were better about the hours, but when they were in there, it was LOUD. I say it was for RS because the people that were going in and out of there were wearing waitstaff uniforms.

6393 is right next to the laundry room (glory)

room service is in the same hall. across from 6423 thereabouts

There is a service closet right next to 6393. The laundry room is on the other side of that. I know I was just in there. I even have a video from when I was awoken one morning and you can clearly hear all the banging directly next door.