Pictures from the 8/21/05 Mariner

I'm hoping that someone out there who was on the Mariner 8/21-8/28 took pictures at the Wednesday 9pm Ice Show. My son was one of the kids to ride in the clown's train and I didn't have my camera. He was the cute little one with light brown hair and a blue shirt, smiling and waving. DH had the camera to take pictures of our other son who was in the Pirate Parade that night. If anyone took pictures or video please let me know.

Thanks,

Elyse

Elyse - I do hope you can find someone.

We were on the Mariner last July and enjoyed the "Circus" ice show very much. My niece was also picked to ride on the train. Because cameras were not allowed, it was tough to get a photo because of the light issue. I took my digital and set it to video to get a quick movie. Once again, because there was no light, the video is pretty bad, but the music is good. I would be glad to send you a copy. You cannot make out the faces of the children and I assume the show and music are the same, so you could at least have the memories.

Let me know, but remember the quality is REALLY bad.

Archived