Which Pier in Long Beach

krev

There's only one pier in Long Beach so the shuttle company should know where to go if you tell them you are on a Carnival cruise.

If they don't know I'd use a different company.

Super shuttle got a little terse with me so I booked Rapid Shuttle,for the return!

The Labor Secretary has gotten involved with negotiations,so hopefully they can resolve this quickly, like before 2/28. Only kidding, this is hurting way too many people. I hear its about 60% chance of rain on Saturday on the 28th. We need it desperately but hoping it can hold out till Sunday :-). I don't think there is to much protection from the rain at the terminal besides the parking structure unless they open the dome early. Don't forget to bring your umbrella.

The Labor Secretary has gotten involved with negotiations,so hopefully they can resolve this quickly, like before 2/28. Only kidding, this is hurting way too many people. I hear its about 60% chance of rain on Saturday on the 28th. We need it desperately but hoping it can hold out till Sunday :-). I don't think there is to much protection from the rain at the terminal besides the parking structure unless they open the dome early. Don't forget to bring your umbrella.

I'm so sick of rain, that's why we booked this cruise! I always have a brollie by the door, I'll grab it on the way out!

I'm going Feb 28 too, I hear the port is getting pretty congested with the port strike happening, kind of getting nervous.

They're not affecting the cruise ships in either Long Beach or San Pedro.

Sailed on the Inspiration Feb 6 and the only issue was with the parking structure. They had blocked off the lane going directly to park and were funneling everyone thru the drop off lanes. Major PITA for those arriving early. No problem for us since we got there around 2pm.

Other port problems are an everyday occurance--dodging the semis down the 710.

There's only one pier in Long Beach so the shuttle company should know where to go if you tell them you are on a Carnival cruise.

If they don't know I'd use a different company.

There is more than one pier in Long Beach. Besides the cruise port, there is Belmont Pier.