Latest all aboard on Adventure?

SMN73

Hi all. Sorry if this has been discussed. I tried searching and couldn't find anything

What is the latest we can drop off luggage and board Adventure in San Juan? We will be spending Saturday with family in OSJ that aren't cruising and want to wait as late as possible to leave them and get on the ship.

Thanks for the help!

Assuming you have checked-in, I believe you have until 30 minutes before departure to get onboard. Departure is normally 8:30pm, so all aboard would be 8pm. However, these times might be different for you, so I would confirm the all-board time at check-in. It's possible they may want you on earlier for late muster. You can also drop your luggage off when you check-in.

Edited by clarea

How late can we check in? I figure since we are coming from OSJ once we get to the ship we will just stay there. I want to check in as late as possible.

Our SetSail pass for two weeks ago says 7pm.

I would leave yourself some leeway for delay, because the check-in time is determined by Homeland Security rules, and they may not let you board if you show up late.

Edited by clarea

Perfect. I was thinking about 5pm would be good but wanted to make sure. Thank you. I've read many things you've commented on. You are a wealth of information. I appreciate you! :-)

You're welcome. I'd double check your SetSail pass when you can print it to make sure the timing has not changed.