Select Beer Package question.....

cheers55

In the past we have not ever had a drink package. I have heard from other people that some cruise lines have a time limit between beers. Also they have a per day limit. Can anyone tell me if this is the case with the select beer package? Thanks in advance for any info

In the past we have not ever had a drink package. I have heard from other people that some cruise lines have a time limit between beers. Also they have a per day limit. Can anyone tell me if this is the case with the select beer package? Thanks in advance for any info

Currently no time limit or maximum amount of drinks per day on Royal.

The only restriction would be if a server deemed you too drunk to serve. But that would be the case with or without a drink package. Seen some pretty drunk people with the package who were served so I wouldnt worry about it. If they cut you off I'm sure they'd be doing you a favor.

This is a curious question. Unless you are in a drinking contest, and beer chugging, a time limit really wouldn't be needed? So why ask? Now you can drink as much as you can, but the time limit thing should not be a concern.

I always find most people ask because they are thinking of sharing the package. Would that be the basis for the question?

This is a curious question. Unless you are in a drinking contest, and beer chugging, a time limit really wouldn't be needed? So why ask? Now you can drink as much as you can, but the time limit thing should not be a concern.

I always find most people ask because they are thinking of sharing the package. Would that be the basis for the question?

That would be my guess.

I thought about this but it was mainly because my wife wanted to try some cocktails that she may not usually order and if she didn't like it didn't want to wait 15 minutes to try something else.

I could see the same with beer.

There are many cases where an individual would like to order a few drinks at a time. Maybe they like have a beer back with their bloody Mary, or like to drink boilermakers. It's possible that they would want a sipping port along with a glass of wine or in the OP case perhaps they want to have one at the bar and then take one for the road. Or maybe just maybe they want to bring a couple to the room so that they can save a trip.

-F-

I will get the ultimate package, while my (going to be) wife will only have the replenish package and pay for the odd drink she might want. Can i get a drink on my package and buy one for her at the same time on my own card? Or will she need to join me and use her own card?

I will get the ultimate package, while my (going to be) wife will only have the replenish package and pay for the odd drink she might want. Can i get a drink on my package and buy one for her at the same time on my own card? Or will she need to join me and use her own card?

You can get both a package drink and a purchased drink on your card at the same time. Just tell the bar server what you want.