Price Drop

fozzy1975

This might be a silly question but how do you know if the price dropped if you have an aft extended balcony and there are none left? Should I assume they will not drop that price category since it is booked?

That is correct. If the cabin category is sold out, price drops are over. However keep checking as people do cancel and switch thereby freeing up a once sold out category.

The $120 reduction I got yesterday brought my total reductions to $280. And my OBC increased from $30 to $50. Final payment isn't until March 31, so I'm hoping prices will drop some more before I pay it. But I'll still check everyday until we leave to try and get some more OBC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new to cruising and I am fixing to book a cruise for Oct. on the sunshine. After doing so and looking for price drops, is it based on room categories such as interior, oceanview etc. Or is it based on the area of the ship. I am booking an interior cabin on the main deck so if all of those fill up then there will likely not be a price drop or is it if all interior rooms don't fill up.Hope I worded it to make sense.