Is it weird.....

summer slope

that....with over a year before our next cruise I want to begin packing today. I am so sick of the sub zero weather here in the North I want to begin packing!! Warm thoughts.

I feel your pain. It's rare for us here in coastal VA to have this kind of weather. I hate being stuck in the house and CC and booking excursions help me think of better times to come!!

When you have multi cruises booked a notebook with plastic inserts is a must for keeping information at hand for each cruise. I now have 3 books going and also a notebook called Before You Go that has usefull information and lists for packing, important phone #'s for stock option faxes, things learned on past cruises etc. I leave in less than 2 weeks and have all my clothes hanging ready to pack. I also have a large laundry basket on the bed in the office that I throw things into that I may want to take on my next cruise and when it gets closer to going and I start getting things ready to pack I go thru the basket to see what actually I will need.