Decent Miami Hotel

Gaprofitt

The Hampton Inn Brickell cruise critic special was great for $239 i just put a review on tripadvisor

That is where we are staying in April. Stayed there last year and it was very convenient. Sometimes you can get a good deal on last minute booking. The price you got is very good and right in line with what Holiday Inn and Intercontinental are charging.

The Hampton Inn Brickell cruise critic special was great for $239 i just put a review on tripadvisor

We just stayed there in January, would also recommend it! Great location and very nice hotel and breakfast. Walking distance to the grocery store and several restaurants.

We just stayed at the Miami Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon. It had a free airport shuttle and shuttle to the cruise port for $10 pp. It was a very nice Hampton Inn, reasonably priced and had many shops and restaurants right across the street. I would highly recommend this hotel.

We have stayed recently at the Residence Inn at the Miami airport..nice. And just were at the Courtyard by Marriott and it was lovely. They run a shuttle to the cruise port for $10 pp

Whic one did you prefer ? Is any of them close to any shops or restaurant walking distance ?

Do you have addresses of both as seem to have lots of hotel same name close by.

Sea ya

Eric

Of course the Intercontinental Hotel. Got a rate last year from Last Minute Travel for $107.00. They have many other hotels so definitely check them out. Plus a $10 cab ride to the port....can't beat it.

Edited by lwrandall

Whic one did you prefer ? Is any of them close to any shops or restaurant walking distance ?

Do you have addresses of both as seem to have lots of hotel same name close by.

Sea ya

Eric

They are in a complex at the airport. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes 24/7. The Residence Inn was nice, we got there late and left pretty early. They include breakfast. The Courtyard by Marriott is just in the same complex, same shuttle ..we were stuck in Miami on New Years Eve, thanks to United Airlines canceling our flight to Ecuador. I was really surprised how nice the courtyard was. They upgraded us since my husband was marriott gold. Either are fine...the $10 shuttle is really worth the money, and the people there are very nice.. Either one is a good choice

Google Marriott Miami Airport Campus

Edited by Merriem

We stayed at the Hilton Miami Downtown and loved the location. We didn't care about sightseeing and walked across the street to the Burger King for dinner and then down the street to the Publix to buy sodas for the ship. Had a view of the bay and port from our room. From the time I requested a bellhop to get our luggage from the room, checked out, got a cab, drove to the port, it took less than 15 minutes.

Of course the Intercontinental Hotel. Got a rate last year from Last Minute Travel for $107.00. They have many other hotels so definitely check them out. Plus a $10 cab ride to the port....can't beat it.

I just checked my rates at the Intercontinental for April 4-6. The web rate is $250. last minute travel club, to join the club is free, their rate is $136. Great price for a great hotel and only a $10 taxi ride to the port.

I stayed 2 nights at the Doubletree on Biscaynee Blvd- it is a combo condo building and hotel. It had a nice Balcony with a view of the marina/ocean. Only thing was there wasn't much food on site so I would go out for the day and have pizza delivered at night. I used the tram/elevated free train to get near marketplace and stores etc.

I always stay in south beach....it is walking distance for everything, even the beach. There are a lot of boutique hotels right on Ocean dr......they are not fancy but most are clean and the location can't be beat. In a couple months I am staying at The Colony Hotel" - a few months ago I stayed at the Crown Plaza south beach (a few blocks back but still great location)....tons of restaurants, night life, shopping all within walking distance and only a 15 min cab ride to the pier.