Epic Studio Cabins

macdon221

Are there any "no so great" studio cabin assignments with regards to noise, foot traffic, above or below noises deck areas etc?

Thx.

Macdon221

I would try to book a non-connecting studio if possible.They can be seen on the deck plans with the arrows going between the rooms

12514/12515 are indeed problematic.

12516, despite being next to a door to the Lounge, has been fine the two times I've stayed there. (It's also on the other side of the Lounge from the previous two.) I liked it for easy Lounge access, but if the door to the Lounge ever could slam (which I've tried to make it do a few times, just to see), it would certainly be annoying.

Anything too close to the Lounge or too close to the entry on the other end of the hallway will admittedly have people going past regularly. It's not a big thing, but it's a thing. Middle of the hall has a farther walk to get anywhere. That's a bit of a tradeoff that you get with any room, but the noise is exacerbated a little in the studio because the bed is right against that outside wall. That said, I'm a light sleeper and rarely had a problem with it, but definitely YMMV.

Unless you're going with someone you know, I'd agree with HowardK--don't book a connecting studio if at all possible.

• 1 month later...