All In Promo

janicemarie29

Each All-Inclusive Package add-on comes with:

Ultimate Dining Package

Ultimate Beverage Package

Bottles of water for your vacation

Gratuities associated with package and Service Charges

Shore excursion credit of $200 per person on 6+ day cruises (or $100 per person on 3-5 day cruises)

250 Minute internet package

10% off cruise fare

1 Bottle of wine

Bingo session (3 games)

20 Photos, any size

Chocolate covered strawberries

It is available right now http://www.ncl.com/promo/all-inclusive . But it isn't a promo (at least not what I consider a promo), it is a package that you purchase. For instance, book a 7 day cruise and purchase the all in package at an additional 800 bucks a person and you get all that you mention.

Edited by PCLMassachusetts

It is available right now http://www.ncl.com/promo/all-inclusive . But it isn't a promo (at least not what I consider a promo), it is a package that you purchase. For instance, book a 7 day cruise and purchase the all in package at an additional 800 bucks a person and you get all that you mention.

According to the terms and conditions

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPagesPopup.html?pageId=allinclusiveterms

this promo was for booking period 8-4-2014 - 9-30-2014

This Promo is NOT available right now, despite what that link may APPEAR to offer. Scroll down and click on the Terms and Conditions where you'll find this:

Terms and Conditions

ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE OFFER

Booking Window: 8/4/14- 9/30/14 11.59pm EST

Further, if you use the tab within that link, to "View Sailings" and then try to use the promo code, you'll receive this message:

Promo code not valid on selected sail date and/or stateroom type.

Unfortunately that link keeps cropping up here, making people think the promo is still valid. It's not been valid since last September.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion. :)

Ok that's what I thought. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of savings in it if it's $800 per person. But if it was somewhat of a promo maybe the savings would be there.

When the promo was running, I didn't find that package interesting at all because one would have to book a really expensive cabin to offset the extra cost with the 10% discount (the allin pkg included many things that we use only our OBC to, if we spend money on those things at all) - for us the current promo is a lot better offer.

We have one cruise booked with " all in." And 2 under newest promo.

The all-in was a screaming bargain for us-prices for the suite were 1000 less pp when we booked it, used our AARP discount as well - and suite OBC. It was a combineable promo. We booked 9 months ahead and the prices were lower.

We never have a problem spending our OBC with 3 teens!

Hope they offer it again.

Our PTA (not with ncl) just gave me this bit of info yesterday, the new promo coming up will also include free DSC. She was told this will be coming out within the month, so if anyone is thinking of booking a cruise and can wait, I would hold off for a bit.

cheers...the Ump...:D

Our PTA (not with ncl) just gave me this bit of info yesterday, the new promo coming up will also include free DSC. She was told this will be coming out within the month, so if anyone is thinking of booking a cruise and can wait, I would hold off for a bit.

cheers...the Ump...:D

I would suggest a courtesy hold on the 28th, in case of a price increase to offset the tips offer, that way if the price goes up you can still get the lower price, and if the prices remains the same you can let the courtesy hold expire or call and have them reprice (in case you put a hold on a room you really want)