Getaway Photo Review - Food Focus - Specialty Dining - Chef's Table - Viva Vino

megacruiser

• 2 months later...

This is the perfect review that I was looking for! I'm looking to take my first NCL cruise next year and this review gave me all the highlights on what a Norwegian cruise is like. I'm looking at both the Getaway and Escape. The Getaway has a lot of features that I would enjoy, not to mention the studio cabins as I'm a solo traveler, so I'm very intrigued. Your review was very helpful to me and I enjoyed all of your pictures. Thanks so much for posting! :)

This is the perfect review that I was looking for! I'm looking to take my first NCL cruise next year and this review gave me all the highlights on what a Norwegian cruise is like. I'm looking at both the Getaway and Escape. The Getaway has a lot of features that I would enjoy, not to mention the studio cabins as I'm a solo traveler, so I'm very intrigued. Your review was very helpful to me and I enjoyed all of your pictures. Thanks so much for posting! :)

Many thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

• 3 months later...
StudioLoungeUpper1-8498_zpsed73d603.jpg

StudioLoungeUpper3-8499_zps86d0f0c8.jpg

StudioLoungeUpper2-8497_zpse1489cf9.jpg

I know this is a while after the fact, but I have just booked a studio on The Getaway and wondered about a couple of things. You show a photo of a Cold Drinks vending machine in the studio, but others are saying it is not there. It is there, isn't it and does it dispense coke or pepsi?

Also wondering if you ever found the mood lighting switch. I agree it would be stark without it.

Thnaks