APT Recommendation Needed for Rome

NewCruiserMPC

I was hoping someone could recommend a specific apartment via VRBO or any other reputable apartment renter website.

We are a married couple looking to stay in Rome for 4 nights.

Looking to stay in the Pantheon, Navona, Campo di Fioro area.

DH has a bad back, so bed comfort is a must! Preferably no higher than 2 floors. Too many stairs would make for a grumpy DH.

Another must have is AC unit as we will be there during the summer months.

Anything else is a plus! :)

If you've stayed anywhere recently that meets this criteria, please let us know. Also, who you booked it through.

I've been on the site, but they all seem to have such good reviews. Seems too good to be true. They can't all be perfect! right?

We have stayed in two apartments in Rome with our third booked for late April. But unfortunately they are not suitable for just the two of you as we were traveling with other couples (family members) and they were 2+ bedrooms.

BUT I will suggest you contact SleepinItaly.com Our last trip we were traveling with my MIL/FIL and she cannot do stairs. Well maybe a few. So we were looking for an apartment with little or no stairs. Found one near Spanish steps but that was not our desired location…..so I called them and she suggested a wonderful apartment just steps from Piazza Navonna. It was perfect with an elevator.

So you might try contacting them with your husbands bed requirements. Altho that might be a hard one since the beds in Rome are HARD as a rule. Many of the older buildings with apartments have been fitted with elevators but they are tiny …… but work just fine. Some building will have a few steps to enter and then a few before you get to the elevator…..so be sure and ask how many steps.

Hope this helps.

I was hoping someone could recommend a specific apartment via VRBO or any other reputable apartment renter website.

We are a married couple looking to stay in Rome for 4 nights.

Looking to stay in the Pantheon, Navona, Campo di Fioro area.

DH has a bad back, so bed comfort is a must! Preferably no higher than 2 floors. Too many stairs would make for a grumpy DH.

Another must have is AC unit as we will be there during the summer months.

Anything else is a plus! :)

If you've stayed anywhere recently that meets this criteria, please let us know. Also, who you booked it through.

I've been on the site, but they all seem to have such good reviews. Seems too good to be true. They can't all be perfect! right?

If you go to google and put in VRBO 221275 you can see all the info for the apartment we rented for 4 nights in Oct of 2013. It was just perfect for the two of us. A great location just 2 blocks for Campo De Fiori. We paid $100 euro per nite total no extras. Even comes with a laptop for personal use. Michela the owner was great to work with from start to finish.